Tim Warner

Tim Warner

Hi everyone, what a great site. I was a maker of miniature furniture for sale in my early 20s. Due to illness I stopped making furniture for sale and devoted my attention to a career in care. I have always mantained my passion for the small details in life and although i haven't sold any of my miniatures since 1997 I continue to make items for myself and my daughters collection! She is only 4 as my wife states, but I need the excuse for space. Anyway enough about me its great to see the art and passion for the little things is still there and it's great to see the work people produce.

Kind Regards Tim 

Welcome to the forum Tim.  1997 is only 20 years ago... time flies!  Your furniture looks excellent; glad that you continued to make some scale miniatures for yourself and your daughter.  Furniture from your Father, has to be the finest miniatures in the world! 

• 1 month later...

Hi Tim,

Wow!!! Blast from the past, I used to collect your chairs, I think I owned nearly every style you made. Sadly I sold them (as well as a large collection some 6 years ago, a mistake I regret) as they were the finest English miniature chairs. My prize possession being a pair of ribbon back one's that graced the lower stair hall of my Georgian  house.

Archived