Green room

Norbert

Hi! I'm Norbert. This is my one of first Roombox. I make it in ten weeks. 1-4 hours in day. Real oak floor. Hard wood elements. Soft wing chair. Glasses with glass inside. Fireplace with "moving" fire. 1:12 scale.

zielony pokój 006a.jpg

Hi Norbert! Nice to meet you here. I love your first room box. It looks as you spent a good amount of time and put a lot of love and dedication in it. Are all those portraits of Naval admirals? Have you picked a theme for your first room box by a chance or it is not an incident? Is there any story behind? Natalia

Thank you for sharing! I love this room, looks very sophisticated. Wallpaper color is lovely! Do you make furniture yourself?

Norbert, do you have miniature suppliers or stores near you?  I noticed  "Gullivers Quest".  You had excellent results for your first miniature roombox.  Lovely details, like the built in book cases, fireplace, raised panels and the floors, drawers that open...

Your photos look good to me.

So nice to see the photos on the forum for a little Magic....

Thanks! "Gulliver's Quest" is my idea for my activity in miniatures world. This is my hobby, but I believe that in the future it will be my part time work. Soon I'm woving to Norway. There I want to focus on work on the miniatures. In Poland there are two miniature suppliers where you can by miniatures by internet.

Its big fun to create miniatures and roomboxes. I hope in next year I will get place for small workshop. On this time all miniatures I make on office desk. A have only small table saw, tiny router and some hand tools...

zielony pokój 011.jpg

Archived