Fine Miniatures Forum

WeekendMiniaturist

The forum looks different today... The entire gallery loaded nicely.... and I saw 4 pictures that were submitted without details and not approved.... so if you are reading this message, you may want to review the gallery Submission folder for photos.

Just some feedback for the tech folks.... I don't know if the gallery will work this efficiently 10 years from now, but that was a much better picture loading experience then the one that I have with Yahoo Groups.  Of course our Petitpointers Yahoo group has a lot more photos as the group forum is older.  I had not submitted any pictures to the gallery in the past, as I had not quite figured that out yet...

Tamra

P.S.  I did not know where to put this post, if you want me to move it; please message me.

Yeah what happened? From bad to oh so much worse, for me anyhow. I see no picture gallery, nothing down the side no map, very difficult to see new posts (can't see dates etc). Anyhow, when everyone is constantly changing things for the worse (yahoo, hotmail....) why did this site have to change too? yuck.....maybe it's just me............

Hi everyone, I just heard from the tech department it is going to take a while for the forum to get back to normal so please bare with it. It turns out the way the new software operates everything has to be completely redone.

enjoy, and a big thank you to the folks working on this.

• 1 month later...

The little map is back... nice to see where folks are logged in - geographically.

Archived