Making today posting more visible.

Bill Hudson

Is there any way to make the today on new postings more visible, such as darker and bold or of a different color? It is too easy to scroll past the faint today.

At the top left hand of the screen are two icons.

When you click on the second icon on the right it shows the user the new posts   It is a comment bubble with 3 dots.  When you mouse over it, it says "view new content", and when you click on it, you can see things that have changed.

post-45-0-25855000-1443323818_thumb.jpg

If you are a member that reads the forum regurlarly while logged in, you should have no problem spotting new posts, this is how it works for me (however it will only work this way if you have read everything that has been posted on the forum before) when I logged in this morning this is how my home page looked, all the categories with new posts now have a bright maroon block on the left instead of grey and the letters of the words are now all bolder and darker in color as you can see in the screen shot.

post-6-0-38594500-1443331210_thumb.jpg

Linda, all that stuff across the top is how Safari (the internet browser on the iPad) looks, it just shows a few of my bookmarks and other webpages I were looking at, it has nothing to do with the forum's website, I probably should have cropped it off the screen shot. And by the time I took the screen shot I have scrolled down the page and the header with the gallery photos wasn't visible anymore.

Archived