Guild School

miniredleader

Guild School starts June 7-13. Hard to believe, but we just had 3 new students sign-up this week. It's never too late! There are still great classes open. Check it out! www.igma.org

I agree with Nell... Best week of the year...also Best place in the world...best classes...best teachers..best food.. best people... on and on  :)

the link to Guild School website worked fine for me

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, best week of the year and coming soon!

I'm trying to pack tools for 4 classes..... any suggestions on keeping organized....?  cool cases?

i have 4 piles one for each class then another common one...... luckily Mary does't require anything and Bonni just 2 scissors.

Also, there is Kayaking on saturday for lunch and wednesday night sunset.

After class Iulia is doing the 8 position brocade..... great stretch after all that artistic focus......

I am on my way to Castine... With a little stop at a antique tool show..... Bought a tiny folding 18th c. Drawing compass... About a 1 1/2" long! And a book on English furniture.... And that was within an hour of getting off the plane.

See some of you soon.

I'm here in Castine!... Had dinner at Dennet's, gee... Did you know they have lobster?.... Well less now that were here.

There is a big construction project going on next to Curtis, you can not drive up to the entrance. Drop your bags off at that little door to the elevator next to the book store entrance, then walk up the new path and go registrar and get your key.

Archived