Who is going to Chicago?

Moderator1

Sadly, I am afraid I have to miss it this year.

Bill the better question is... What are you bringing? I am upset that I can't see/buy one of the smaller things you sell. Like the French animal choppers or the candlesticks. I am disappointed that I am not even going to see what you have chosen to make this year. :-(

I rushed to try and finish My Aunt Olga carpet so I could take it to Chicago. Then my appendix decided to explode. AAARRRGGGHHH! Thus causing me to miss everything.

I have plans to be in Chicago and arriving on Tuesday for my class with Barbara Sabia....So far, I've only seen some preview of treasures from our petitpoint friends....

The IGMA blog has a few photos of auction items....

Tamra

I will be there... I have 2 new miniature knotwork rug designs, some little authentically made bee skeps, the clockmaker's shop, I will be teaching the Goode Wyfe Bakerie workshop Monday through Thursday and I will have a mad scientist lab, on which I am collaborating with Ray Storey and Barbara Sabia and Barbara Vajnar. I'm really looking forward to the miniature hubbub!

I'm so sorry you won't get to be there Catherine, but I am very glad you are well enough to be back here on the board!

Thank you Teresa. XXX

I am very sorry to miss seeing the wonderful things you are bringing too. Hopefully everyone who is going will take lots of pictures and share them with us in the forum.

I hear Rik Pierce has had a health set back. A result of his horrible car accident last year. I understand he is not going to be able to be there either. I sure hated to hear it!

I will be there, teaching a class on faux finishing on Thursday afternoon, and then at my table the rest of the time.

Stop by and say hi!

I'll be there for my second year, and I'm so excited. Can't wait to see all my artisan friends whose work I so highly admire!! And then, we must have FUN too!!!!

Archived