mischievous raccoon

miraclechicken

miraclechicken

post-51-0-68924200-1427685267_thumb.jpg 

When I made the other raccoon, this pose was what I planned and intended. I designed and drew it out,

but then I decided to do the one walking. So now I went ahead with the original plan and here he is. Looking to get into the garbage can and crates of fruit.

post-51-0-68290800-1427685325_thumb.jpg

Realistic yet cute with carved toe and fingernails. Life filled eyes. Hand carved with fur  applied. I love to do the shading with the actual fur like real animals and not brush on anything.
post-51-0-86129100-1427685484_thumb.jpg
post-51-0-00883300-1427685499_thumb.jpg
post-51-0-31234800-1427685514_thumb.jpg
  • Like 3
miraclechicken

Thanks Bob and Sue :) They are much fun to make but in reality I am NOT a fan as I have seen the horrible destruction they did to my beloved chickens at the farm. In fact it was because of a raccoon that I had little Miracle. One killed her family so I took all the eggs out of my refrigerator, borrowed an incubator in an act of desperation, and my sweet little baby hatched! Hence the name Miracle----

Teresa layman

He is just wonderful! Such a great, "what?... I'm not up to anything" expression. I am just amazed by those of you who can sculpt animals and then actually put fur on them!! It's so COOL!! Such an art to really get it right! Excellent job.

I always wondered about the Miracle chicken name, thanks for the explanation!