Those little Radio Shack clips

bonni.b

It looks like Radio Shack is going to close forever, so I've ordered a slew of their copper colored micro clips. I find them so handy for holding things while the glue sets up, or to just hold basket staves in place temporarily. They're usually $2.99 for a bag of 10, but currently on sale for $2.39, with free shipping for orders over $25, so I have a dozen bags on their way to my house. 

I found them on Radio Shack's website by searching for copper clips, but their real name is micro clips, 1-1/8".

I especially like how the tips can be bent to curve around a rim and put pressure on something an 1/8" in from the edge. I'm going to tell my students at Guild School this year to get them while they can, too. 

post-11-0-81727900-1423487270_thumb.jpg

I need to go get some more while we still have 2 stores in town, You are right, they are great for lots of projects.

Those clips are invaluable. One of my mini friends got each of us a packet of them for Christmas. I use them all

the time. They have got to be available some other place, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Bonnie, thank you for the reminder about these alligator clips.  I stopped in my local Radio Shack today, and picked up another bag.  I think I have more of them....but I'm not sure if purchased the ones without "teeth" or not; need to find them before I place an order.  Well, it doesn't hurt to have a few more.... the sign on the front door indicated that this particular store was not closing.... so that was also good news.

Tamra

Archived