Big award for Mr. Robertson!

PJPickard

Congratulations Bill, you surely deserve this award! And I admire the fact that you share your knowledge so freely with your students and here on the forum, I am grateful for everything that I have learned from you.

Congratulations, Bill! I've posted this link on the Guild School FB page https://www.facebook.com/igma.guildschool as well. Not only did I learn valuable techniques in the classes I had with you at the Guild Study Program in Colonial Williamsburg in the past, I learned a great deal about teaching, too. Thanks for all you are!

Congrats, Bill and I agree with everything written above, the sharing, the talent, etc...so honored to be your friend.

CONGRATULATIONS Bill on your "Craftsman of the Year Award" !        And THANKS so much for all the teaching and kindness you have shared with so many of us.

Congratulations! What a great way to spend a couple hours, I loved the article and even the pictures of the items I'd seen lots of times before are a joy to see over and over. Mind.....Blown.......Again.......

Congratulations Bill! There is nothing more I can say that hasn't already been said above. I am in total agreement. ;-) Thank you for all you share with us.

Archived