Hello From Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain)!!!

carolinagonzalez

My name is Carolina Gonzalez and I have been a doll and miniature maker/customizer for about 15 years, and a self-employed artisan for 20. I started working in 1/12 scale, but in the past years my work has moved to the bigger scales, mostly 1/6 and 1/3. I live in Tenerife (Canary Islands, northwest coast of Africa) with my husband, who's also an artisan. I have a wide range of interests in the doll art world (painting, sculpting, sewing, embroidery, crochet), and I deeply agree with what I think this forum promotes - that our work can be considered fine art. For me, it is an honour to be a member of this beautiful place!

Welcome Carolina!

You will find many talented persons and their work here. Please post some of your items.

Cheers,

Guy

Thanks so much for the welcome! I have a question for the admins - am I allowed to post pictures of the items I make, even if they are not 1:12 scale?

Hello Carolina

Welcome to this forum, I'm looking forward to seeing your dolls, although it is quite unusual to talk with somebody from Tenerife in English, Un fuerte abrazo y hasta pronto!!

Francisco

Archived