Info on SYLVANIAN FAMILIES Designers

Jonny

Hi there! It’s a dream of mine to make an archive of all vintage and prototype Sylvanian Families/Calico Critters figures, sets, and buildings. I’ve amassed a rather large collection of them over the past several decades. 

At the moment, I’m searching for any information on previous toy designers with Coleco (from the 1980’s),  TOMY (from the 1980’s-1990’s), and Flair (2000-2013), as they were responsible for many of the Sylvanian items. 

If you, or someone you know, was involved in the design of any part of Sylvanian Families, or Calico Critters, I would love to be in contact. 

Thanks very much! Every blessing!

-JW

• 1 month later...

Hi Jonny, welcome to the forum; we know that miniatures are collected in many formats.  I hope someone sees your posts and can help you with your quest.

fwiw, Items  in this forum are generally not mass produced.... but miniaturist are known to collect lots of various miniature things.  I even have a Burger King  T Rex for my dino collection of toys that can be used in playful scale miniature scenes...  I hope you enjoy the Fine Miniatures Forum.