Hello from Wyoming, USA

Liz Mcinnis

Hello to you all! I see a lot of well-known names and old friends on here.

I've been making miniatures for about 33 years now. Though in my early years I did many things I eventually found my niche making miniature animals. I've been in and out of the business several times over the years either because of injuries or because my Muse occasionally deserts me. (I guess she deserves a vacation once in a while.)

Not much of a talker so I may not post much but I have really enjoyed reading your posts and looking at pics!

Liz

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you both for your welcomes. Hi Linda - love your chair, btw!

Sorry for the delay in acknowledging welcomes. I thought I'd be notified by email of posts to my thread. Not so, I guess!

Welcome Liz,

I wonder if muses have a holiday resort they disappear too, because when they go you can't find them anywhere.

Looking is such a good pastime, just have to stop drooling on the keyboard.

Hi Liz! Welcome. Isn't this group the greatest?

I think my muse goes on vacation somewhere and forgets to leave a post-it note on the door, telling me where..

It took off for quite a while last year :(

• 2 weeks later...

Liz, where do you live? I'm a new member and live in Greybull. It'd be lovely to have someone to talk with in person!

Elinor Cruze

Warren and Sue - I'm glad that my Muse isn't the only no-show! I'd kinda wondered if she was the only deserter or if other artists had occasionally misplaced theirs too. ;)

Elinor, I'm outside of Casper so a fair bit away from you. No dropping in for a cup of coffee, I'm afraid! Wonderful to see another Wyomingite on here!

Archived