Hello Fellow Artisans!

Atomic Miniature

post-238-0-47471100-1403892722_thumb.jpg

Hello, my name is Michael Yurkovic, and my studio is called Atomic Miniature. A big thanks to William Robertson for the heads up on this site. My focus is Mid-Century Modern furniture, accessories, and environments. I look forward to reviewing all the fine work on these pages, and contributing with some images of my own. All the best-Michael

Welcome Michael! I think it will be refreshing to see your work and methods here…. both your subject matter, the mid century modern and your background as a model car builder are different than most of us.

Thanks William, I"m sure this will be fun and informative for us all. 

Hello Michael

I have always considered that modern furniture is very, very difficult in miniature. Modern designs use materials absolutely naked, taking sections and thicknesses to the limit of their endurance, for this reason I'm absolutely and sincerely stunned!!, thank you so much for sharing these works!

Dear Miniarquitect,

Thanks so much for your kind words. Compliments from fellow artisans mean so much to me!!!

Hi Michael/Mike,

Welcome to the forum! I'm keen to see more of your work, the picture you shared is marvelously crisp! A style I think that's harder to reproduce then one imagines. Like Francisco said; it's very delicate! 

Thanks Missy and Debora for the ward welcome. Looking forward to participating!

Archived