Critiquing

Susann

I was wondering if this forum will allow those of us perhaps not quite so talented but trying to request critiquing and perhaps some help on how they may further their efforts?

Sure, I think there are a lot of people here who like to help in anyway they can. Constructive criticism can be good, it can also be hard to write in a nice way. We can always try.

Yes Susan, please put the photo in the section where the item will fit in the best and maybe ask a few questions if there are specific things you want to know and/or are wondering about and we will try and help you as best as we can.

I have uploaded one photo of one of the things I like to make. I am uncertain as to whether it is in the appropriate place. I was unable to create an album, " For critiquing" which I think would be useful. I am not an IGMA artisan and my work does not belong up there with that of those who are so I think such an album might be useful. However in the meantime it is in the Gallery submissions album.

I am aware that the centre sculpt is perhaps larger than it should be to be relevant to the real thing but found my eye was not really happy with one actually done in scale so went this way. Does this sort of thing happen elsewhere in minis?

Susan,

On the reply window, go to "More Reply Options" and open that.  You will see where you can upload a photo from your computer desktop. You will see Attach Files, then click on Choose Files… your desk top should show up on a window and you can choose the picture from that.

Please remember you need a really thick skin when you ask for feed back as many artisans see the infinite , that is how their minds work,  and will offer an opinion you may not like.  No one is being mean, just trying to help but sometimes it can be misunderstood. We have all been through the school of hard knocks, it is part of the learning process.

Archived