Model Ameican LaFrance fire engine

PJPickard

I hope this makes sense why this has been moved, since the forum is new and we are just learning I will try to explain the logic in the move.

It is not Decorative Arts, ah but one may say is a Popcorn Wagon?, it is a little closer, not by much, many museums specializing in decorative arts have wagons and buggies in their collections.

The maker of the Popcorn Wagon spent most of his time doing other metal objects that were in the field of Decorative Arts and MOST IMPORTANT is on this forum so he can answer questions.

This Fire Engine reminds me more of the kind of work of Gerald Wingrove and what is found on the Internet Craftsmanship Museum.

For those reasons I think it fits here better, maybe in time we will add a vehicle or transportation section?

Also I see you have to log into that site to see the photos……..

Thank you for posting it, I think it is great and will sign up and read the whole thing in time.

Sorry Mr. (or Ms)Admin! I thought this was really Metalwork, but I see Metalwork is a subset of Decorative Arts.

Note that there is no link to the new location in your post, its just a blank space on my comp.

Also sorry you have to sign up...that is one of those things where if you have been a member for so long you forget that you ever joined. Not all forums are like that, some you can look without signing up but not be able to post.

Anyway its a pretty neat build and he shows lots of cool methods.

Best,

Paul

Interesting, the link is on both my iPad and laptop? Or are you talking about the original post in metalwork? For that you click on the title.

I'm going to edit what I said above......

Can anyone see or not see the link above?

Sorry Maybe I am confused!

I thought there was a link in your(admin) post that took you to the new location here in the Sites on the Internet category. In the orig post in Metalwork there is no link I can see.

Thanks,

Paul

Archived