Wm. R. Robertson's TED talk is online

Wm. R. Robertson

Hello all,

My TEDxKC talk is now online on YouTube. Please watch and post to your Facebook, Instagram and whatever since I don't do any of those things. The more folks view it the better for me!

For those that don't know me well I have for the last 40 years built fine scale miniatures of all sorts of tools, scientific instruments and the like. This TEDxKC talk was given in front of 3,000+ people on Aug. 18th in Kansas City.

It shows my work, my workshop and even touches on my antique tool collection.

Enjoy and pass it around! (Please)

DETAILS MATTER

Details matter: a micro mechanician in the modern era | Bill Robertson | TEDxKC - YouTube

• 3 weeks later...

That was very interesting Bill.   I especially liked seeing the Architect's workshop, even though I've seen photos in the past.  Thanks for sharing it.  

• 3 months later...

That was one really, smooth ted talk... my knees would be knocking if I were doing a Ted Talk... 

The Ted organization continues its support of the Miniature Arts community and has published another fabulous piece about Mr. Robertson's work.  

https://ideas.ted.com/the-beauty-is-in-the-details-a-peek-inside-the-amazing-world-of-a-miniature-maker/

Twin Manors is incredible and I am looking forward to seeing those next two pieces... I wonder where these pieces will debut?  and what will happen for his 50th year in miniatures?  If only I won the lottery... I would be bidding on TMII!

Archived