1/12th scale decimal conversion chart.

Bill Hudson

Bill, thank you for sharing this with the forum.  VERY Cool chart... I know I will be using this one!

(edited a day later...)

As a person who visualizes a 1/32, 1/16 in inches as it appears on a metal linear ruler, it was a shock to my brain when I was in that other master miniaturist's class this last year, combined with 7:45 am class starts, I understood why people drink caffeine in the morning - still made it through the week without drinking coffee. 

I'm putting this one in my tools..I just printed it on a 4x6" index card - and will probably have one taped to my lathe table here pretty quickly.

Tamra

• 2 years later...

Hi Bill, I guess because of the passage of time the photo/chart is gone. Could you repost? It would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to catch up on several years here all at once! Thanks.

Photo bucket has eliminated my files with this chart.

My scanner is not working well maybe you can read this. I don't seem to be ablate delete this. Sorry. I am not trying to sell these but If you send me a dollar to  cover the posting I will send you a copy. I will need you address too. 

chart.jpeg

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for such a quick response! I didn’t expect that folks would be checking in so often, so nice! Anyway, I appreciate the offer to mail it, and yes please, I am happy to send you the dollar and a stamped self addressed envelope. ? After all, you are paying for ink and paper to print a copy, issues I appreciate after buying both for school libraries for years. Since I am not sure how to work this (I am new to posting) can you email me your email and I will send all my info and get yours so I can send the $ and an envelope? My email is dubois_defilippis@yahoo.com and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

Archived