Seeking list of IGMA leadership

MeezerMama

Where (online) can I find the list of who has which responsibilities?   I know that it's typically printed in the Cube newsletter, but I can't seem to find it on the website.  From time to time I want to contact a specific functional area and I can't ever seem to find the right name to pair with the title.   Right now, for instance, I have a Tool Pool question - but that's just my question du jour.

I think since there are phone numbers attached to that list, I just assumed it would not be online.

I think I remember from Guild School 2015, that Elizabeth, Pete and third person...were in charge of the Guild School Tool Pool...But there was a board meeting in September and our volunteers could have changed.  The minutes from the 2015 board meeting do not show up until they are approved at the 2016 board meeting.

Since the IGMA.org website change, I notice member emails have been removed--> guessing this is to keep spamming activities to a minimum.

Ok, members emails have not been removed :).

Pete Boorum is listed as the Tool Pool Coordinator in the 2014 IGMA minutes from the annual meeting.

That Board meeting was probably held in August last year after the IGMA show in Teaneck, not September as I previously indicated.

• 3 weeks later...

The Guild School is under the discretion of the School Director, and has nothing to do with the IGMA Board. Pete, Elizabeth and Dick Hardy run the Tool Pool, and Pete is the Coordinator. Still. The School Committee and School Support team are listed in the School Program every year, but I couldn't find it on the website, probably because the simplest way to find out who's doing what for the School is to either ask here, or contact Barbara Davis. 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, Moderator 4. Good, accurate information. The Guild School volunteer support team and the school committee do only function for the week of the Guild School. They are great folks and I am sure willing to help non-school attendees, but their responsibilities run just for the duration of the school. This is all while they are active instructors or students at school. Their contact info isn't listed on the website for these reasons. Come to school and they will personally share their expertise and experience. 

Archived