Catherine Ronan of Kilmouski & me

miraclechicken

Hi friends. I need to tell you that Catherine is in the hospital very ill with a ruptured appendix that became badly infected and she literally came within hours of dying...They are working to drain the infection. Please keep her in your thoughts in this difficult time and hopes for a speedy uneventful recovery...

Thanks for letting us know Linda, please tell Catherine I will pray for her and send her my love.

Wow..... You just never know when life gets messed up. Please do let her know I and I'm sure lots of others are thinking about her and wishing she gets well ASAP. My thoughts are with her.

Thanks for letting us know, Bill

That is very scary! Thank you for letting us know, and please add my sincere wishes to Catherine for a speedy recovery!

Teresa

They are operating on more abscesses in the morning, but not the appendix, that'll wait 3 months. This a long journey.....

Thank you all for your concern---

Oh no!  I will add my prayers to all the others.  Thank you for letting us know, and please keep us updated.

I have been thinking of Catherine frequently.  I hope she is reading the forum when she is up to it...and am hoping for an un-eventful recovery, as the ruptured experience is probably not fun at all. 

Tamra

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all for your concern and well wishes.

I am much better and getting stronger every day!

Catherine XXX

Catherine, glad that you are better, and you can post on the forum.  I will check out your blog for updates on the Aunt Olga. Yep, looks like you finished the big bugger around the end of February... the ruptured appendix sounds really painful....

Welcome back, and take time for your recovery!

Tamra

WONDERFUL, I was just thinking about asking somebody today if they knew how you were doing and the best news is to hear it from you.

Thanks for the update and keep getting better.

Archived