Hi, I'm Lisa

lsalati

Hi, my name is Lisa Salati and Elga just invited me to join.  I am an IGMA member for several years now.  I have enjoyed going to 3 Guild Study Programs but this year am very excited that I will be attending Guild School for the first time.  My husband will also be joining me.  He does miniature scenes for his O-gauge railroad and enjoys building houses and shops and furnishing the interiors.  My specialty would have to petitpoint and I am a moderator of the Petitpointers Yahoo Group.  I also enjoy building rooms.  I will post some pictures of my work soon.

Welcome Lisa, great to have you here and I am looking forward to see your beautiful petit point and rooms on the forum, I am sure your work will be an inspiration to others. And you will love Guild School!

Welcome Lisa, We are glad you and your husband are here….. maybe your husband can add some of the great "O" scale sites to the forum?

I will ask him to do this.  He will be bringing his latest piece to Castine.  It is based on a building in Maysville, KY.

Archived