Fun little working workshop

Member1

Mostly made up from early 20th century steam toys by companies like Marklin this is a nice little working workshop with overhead belts. These are fun to watch, I just love all those pulleys going around.

Can you find a mistake he made, or maybe you could just call it something really unusual ?....... Will see how observant you all are.... Or how many others I might have missed.

A marvelous piece of work! I think the pillar drill (drill press) is rotating in an anti-clockwise direction which is wrong unless drill bits of that time period were machined to cut in that direction. Also, the lathe seems backward. Usually the tail stock is positioned to the right of the operator.

Guy 

That is the neatest thing!!! Absolutely enchanting. How fun to make the miniatures come to life and interact with them! Thank you so much for posting this, it is just wonderful!

I agree w/ Guy, the drill press is turning wrong direction and he is showing the lathe being used from the back side and also the lathe is seen from the back in the first shot.

Archived