A big Gripe!

Bill Hudson

My gripe is people who sign up with out leaving any information about them even if it is just a location and sex.  What is worse is to ask a question and regular members go out to respond and reply to their questions then we hear nothing from them again.  

Please people,if you are interested enough that you join you should be interested enough to leave some very basic information such as: area of interest, location (city, sate or country) and male or female so when asked questions we can give an intelligent reply.

Gripe over'

Bill Hudson

I agree, especially with those that ask a question and never come back. One wonders, do they even read the answer? It would never hurt to say thank you.......

People who have miniature blogs have been experiencing this for a long time. Someone emails an asks a short question. Usually about how to do something. The problem is, that question they asked can require a very long explanation. Nine times out of ten, you never hear from them again. They can't be bothered to say thank you.

I call it the rudeness epidemic It is at an all time high, world wide.

Archived