Model car

Apriliadan2000

post-462-0-91042900-1418071770_thumb.jpg

I have been working on cars for the 1/12 scale community, as soon as I can get more edited down to scal I hope to get them posted. Thank you.

April what material are you building them from?  Are you building from the frame up? If so I would enjoy seeing How you form the body and some of the progress photos.

Very nice! The distortion in the window gave it away as a model....... I know these cars well, I used to have 17 , yes that is 17 cars! 67' and 68' Camaros..... When I was a youngen I used to buy wrecks, take a front and a back wreck, build a good car and flip it.

I am going to assume you started with the Monogram kit? Did you get the aftermarket photo etched details for it?...... What all did you do to it?

You are correct, this is the revell kit, they are back in production.

There are no upgrades used on this kit.

The paint went horribly wrong, and during the hours of sanding I began to like it more and more then I saw dad's shop forming around the car, I have built many models, I use these kits to fill the voids in my normal building and hope to soon have more pictures up.

I just wish there were more 1/12 scale cars out there, I love building dioramas around them.

Thanks

Archived