18th century furniture

ElgaKoster

For some reason I always seem to be working on more than one piece at a time, here are some pieces I am busy with at the moment.

A Federal dining room set consisting of two tables and four chairs, the tables are just about done, basically just need to make the hinges for the drop leaves and put the finish on, the shield back chairs still need quite a bit of work.

post-6-0-69645000-1415806259_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-17184100-1415806293_thumb.jpg

And a Queen Anne table, the drawer has cockbeading, the top which corners still need to be rounded and milled out so that the hardwood edge is only 1mm wide will receive a needlepointed insert.

post-6-0-41232700-1415806317_thumb.jpg

Everything is gorgeous Elga. I love the color of the wood and the designs. I look forward to seeing it all finished.

BTW.... I cannot post anything new of my own here. All the tools on the top are faded out. ???

"BTW.... I cannot post anything new of my own here. All the tools on the top are faded out. ??? "......... I have no idea what you mean by this? Is there a problem with the forum site? Or is it something about your tools?........ We would love to see what you are working on!

I am able to respond in this box. Everything that is above it in the narrow box is faded out. I can see all the tools 10 shades lighter then they used to be. I can not click on anything up there. I don't know how else to explain it.

That is why I haven't posted anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived