Tower House designed by Noel Thomas, built by Ray Uhr for sale

MissyBoling

The link to this was posted on the Thomas blog, smallhousepress.  I wasn't sure where to post this on the forum, but thought someone here might be interested.  It's partially finished on the outside, but the interior is basically untouched except for wiring.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35895#entry579104

I bought that unfinished house in 1980. It still looks just like it did the day it was delivered. I wish I hd someone to give it to. I think I paid $400.00 for it plus shipping.

Catherine, if you want to sell it, contact the Thomas' and they may mention it on their blog.  They have addicted followers that might buy it from you.

Hi, thank you for sharing my Tower House that's for sale.

This Tower House has been in our family since 1980 and was stored untouched until my mom started working on it in 2011. Around 1985 when I was a little kid, I remember seeing this house as a shell in my grandmothers garage. They described it as doll house for adults lol and I was never allowed to touch it. On December 23rd 2013 my Mom passed away at the age of 56 from a sudden heart attack and left me this house along with an extensive collection of miniature building materials, miniature tools, a massive collection of miniature furniture and more. If you would like to see pictures of the house and the entire collection please visit http://instagram.com/lcdminiatures

I am activly seeking a buyer for the whole collection.

Thank you.

Aaron, I'm so sorry for your loss!  I can't imagine losing my mother at 56.  Your mom did a fantastic job on this.  I hope it finds a good home with someone who really appreciates it.

Archived