Guild School 2014 is over....

Wm. R. Robertson

Now it is time to rest up and start planing for 2015...... And start playing and posting on the forum. One way you can tell just how much fun we have at Castine and how busy we all are all week is no one had time to post anything from Castine!

I hope some of you that were shooting pictures will post them.... My camera never left its case.......

Thanks so much, Catherine. I'm "stealing" these for the Guild School's Facebook page. Like Bill, I was too busy to get photos of the other class projects. So much wonderful work, the students at Guild School really are the best!

Thank you Catherine. I loved seeing all these wonderful photos.

I hope we can still look forward to more from others who were there.

It was a hectic week but awesome in many ways! You've made great pictures of the final display, Catherine!!! For me it was straight back to 'the rat race' so hardly had time to edit my pictures. And there are so many,  it's hard to select i think ill put up an album and share the link. Hopefully this weekend?

What a great week! I can hardly wait to start picking my choices for next year! And it's never too early to think about next year's Exhibit. What are you going to bring?!

hmmmmm...I WONDER who this could be asking for next year's exhibit...lol..As usual,you did a fantastic job on this year's exhibit..Thanks Ruth for all your hard work...   :D

Archived