World wide online members

SueV

I just noticed the map showing where all the members are and who is online.  Wow!

This forum is the best I hope that Castine is the continuation of something wonderful here.

Well the sponsor is the INTERNATIONAL Guild of Miniature Artisans. The idea behind this to put as much of the knowledge about fine miniatures in one place so everyone can learn from it. Sort of like having a version of Guild School at Castine year round on the Internet.

Linda the map is on the home page at the top right of the webpage, the red dots represent everybody that has been online so far and the white flashing dots the people that are busy browsing the forum, if you click on the map all the cities and countries of the white dot people will be shown.

Thanks for trying to help Elga but I am not seeing the same page you are apparently. 

post-51-0-31922700-1402275516_thumb.jpg

Here's a snip of what the top of my page looks like.............

OK under currently online where the map is apparently supposed to be, this is what I see:

post-51-0-36328700-1402279295_thumb.jpg

You can see there is no map. (whew I'm not crazy!) ...well that's debatable........

Just thought you'd like to know cuz you want to see if and what the glitches are, 

Thank you for the screen shots Linda, I think this might have more to do with settings on your computer and/or programs needed to see the map. I am no expert on this though, will see what I can find out.

I think you don't see the map because an extension like Adblock is installed on your browser.

I also have adblock on the browser I am using. I am not missing the map. So that may not be Linda's problem.

So guess what? Today when I clicked on my forum tab there is was! The map! I was giddy, it is very cool. So glad to have seen it, it'll probably go away.....

Well, is your map still there?

As we all can see miniatures seem popular in just about all parts of the globe...... I think I heard the director of Guild School say this year we had the most countries represented...

Archived