Hello again (also from Kansas City)

Ben

Hello,  I haven't been on the forum for a while, but it's nice to see that there are still many postings.  My hobby is miniature fine art paintings (copies of famous paintings) but I haven't posted in quite a while.  I actually haven't been painting much at all this year, but I am getting the bug to start again.  Well anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and how impressed I am with all the really cool projects people are doing.

Ben

Ben, I think there will be a 2nd Masterworks event at the KC Toy & Miniature Museum, so I hope to attend, and meet you!  ( I really need to get that event on my calendar - I need to find that annoucement!)  

It is good to have you back.  The last time I saw life size frames at an Estate auction -- I think it was November 2018; I immediately thought that I should study those frames to understand the frames that you were creating for your art work.  They were very ornate frames, and of course way too large for miniatures, but enjoyable to see, and then I understood a little more the detail that was needed for the miniature paintings.

I am looking forward to continuing to see your art on the FMF.

Thank you WM.  I’ll have to look at toy and miniature museum website and find out the particulars about the Masterworks event.  I would like to meet you too. 

Great news, I made a note in the Fine Miniatures Forum previously... at least I know to add it to my calendar in 2021!  I had joined the mailing list for the museum previously, and I try to keep events updated in our forum.