KSB Miniatures Collection New Exhibit

Leslie

The KSB Miniatures Collection located in the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center in Maysville, Kentucky, will be opening a new exhibition October 12, 2018, running until May 31, 2019. 

Scaled to Perfection: A Gallery of New Miniatures will feature work from many IGMA Artisans & Fellows, as well as pieces from legendary miniaturists past and present.  More information on the artisans and exhibits at www.ksbminiaturescollection.com

I know the Guild Study Program is scheduled for the last weekend of October, 2018.  Is a Grand event scheduled?  I am about 5 hours from the museum... I wish I didn't have a Software meeting scheduled Friday & Saturday in Chicago the weekend of the opening.  

Scaled to Perfection: A Gallery of New Miniatures

Gala Celebration
April 30th – May 2nd, 2019

Following the Chicago International Show 

A perfect ending to your experience in Chicago. Spend three days in Maysville, Kentucky, exploring the KSB Miniatures Collection’s latest exhibition, Scaled to Perfection: A Gallery of New Miniatures. Enjoy Kaye Browning’s laid-back southern hospitality while touring the historic Ohio River town and surrounding areas, relax with your fine-scale miniatures community while examining new and never-before-seen works, and learn from some of the most talented miniaturists in the world. 

• Silent auction
  • Artisan demonstrations
  • Chautauqua performance
  • Miniatures for sale in the gift shop

This is an emerging event. Check www.ksbminiaturescollection.com for event updates and registration. 

Visit us on Facebook and Instagram for previews!

Tour the Maysville area
City of Maysville tourism
Facebook
Instagram

Travel
Maysville is a six-hour-drive from the Chicago Marriot O’Hare. 
Flights available from Chicago O’Hare (ORD) to Lexington Bluegrass (LEX) and Cincinnati N. Kentucky (CVG) airports 
Amtrack runs from Chicago to Maysville April 28 

Discounted Lodging: Ask for KSB Miniatures event

French Quarter
25 E McDonald Pkwy.
Maysville, KY 41056
$85 per night
606-564-8000
www.frenchquarterinn.com
.3 mile away

Hampton Inn 
503 Market Place Drive
Maysville, KY 41056
$99 per night
606-759-0600
Hampton Inn Maysville
2.8 miles away

Little Things B&B
Call for availability and pricing
606-407-1487
Little Things B&B
.3 mile away

I really appreciate the efforts of the museums when they tell us who created the exquisite pieces.  I am looking forward to my next visit to the museum!   There are so many details to this new exhibition.   I see so many names of people I recognize and have met at the Chicago shows and IGMA events; I will stay glued to Kaye's blog.  Thanks Leslie for the update.

Archived