KSB Miniatures Collection New Exhibit

4 posts in this topic

Leslie

The KSB Miniatures Collection located in the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center in Maysville, Kentucky, will be opening a new exhibition October 12, 2018, running until May 31, 2019. 

Scaled to Perfection: A Gallery of New Miniatures will feature work from many IGMA Artisans & Fellows, as well as pieces from legendary miniaturists past and present.  More information on the artisans and exhibits at www.ksbminiaturescollection.com

• Like 1

WeekendMiniaturist

I know the Guild Study Program is scheduled for the last weekend of October, 2018.  Is a Grand event scheduled?  I am about 5 hours from the museum... I wish I didn't have a Software meeting scheduled Friday & Saturday in Chicago the weekend of the opening.  

WeekendMiniaturist

I really appreciate the efforts of the museums when they tell us who created the exquisite pieces.  I am looking forward to my next visit to the museum!   There are so many details to this new exhibition.   I see so many names of people I recognize and have met at the Chicago shows and IGMA events; I will stay glued to Kaye's blog.  Thanks Leslie for the update.