Guild Study Program 2018 Maysville, KY

WeekendMiniaturist

http://www.igma.org/education/study_program_maysville.html

The International Guild of Miniature Artisans is pleased to announce the Fall Guild Study Program will be held at the Kentucky Gateway Miniature Museum.  This is a fabulous opportunity to increase your miniature skills offers with a choice of four 18 hour classes!

It was a wonderful to see Mark Murphy's chair at the Chicago International, and I would love to learn to sculpt with Jeanne Rullie!  Carol Hardy's working swift would also be an incredible class for our fiber fans. Books!  I love miniature books!  This is a great opportunity to learn about the bookbinding process with Tine Krijnen.  Wouldn't it be great to have a miniature, "Collectively Speaking" book?

• 18 hours of classroom instruction
  • Small classes
  • Special tours of The Kentucky Gateway Museum Center and the Maysville historic district
  • Friday night dinner at the home of Kaye and Lou Browning
  • Saturday night dinner at Chandler’s Restaurant
  • Bourbon tasting! - where bourbon began
  • Monday graduation luncheon

Maysville, KY is a charming destination with a world class miniature museum.  If you have been wondering about IGMA's study programs sign up today!

• 2 months later...

The Guild Study Program at Maysville is filled and students are wait-listed if anyone cancels.  The lottery occurred for class assignment in July 2018.  Amazing!  I hope Maysville, KY can continue to be a location for consideration for the fall, GSP.

Archived