The Catherine Palace created by Robert Dawson of the Modelroom will be on display in the KSB Miniatures Collection from January 26th to April 30th, 2016. Kaye Browning acquired the 1:12-scale reproduction of the famed palace in St. Petersburg from Carole Kaye, who donated it to the Kathleen Savage Browning Miniatures Collection last year. If you can’t make it to the exhibit, there are preview images on the collection’s Facebook page and there is more info in Kaye's blog about the palace. 

KSB Miniatures Collection

At the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center

215 Sutton Street

Maysville, Kentucky 41056

606-564-5865

Ksbminiaturescollection.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Leslie... I didn't know that Kaye Browning had a blog, and it is wonderful to have Catherine's Palace come to live at the Miniature Museum in Maysville.

If life goes as planned I'll be able to take a little day trip in April to see Catherine's Palace and all of its splendor, in person! 

If you are driving to the Chicago International then perhaps a stop in Maysville to stretch your legs...?  I wonder what options I have for lunch?

Tamra

• 1 month later...

If you live in the area, and / or on your way to the Chicago International, we are planning to meet at the Maysville Museum on Friday, April 8, at 11:00 am to see Catherine's Palace and the treasures in Maysville.

Please join us if you can!

Miniatures are always better with friends...

Tamra

• 1 year later...

Catherine Palace by Robert Dawson of the Modelroom will again be exhibited at the KSB Miniatures Collection from Nov. 1, 2017, to January 20, 2018. If you have not seen the exhibit, it's a great time to visit as all the displays will be decorated for the holidays. 

www.ksbminiaturescollection.com

Facebook Kathleen Savage Browning Miniatures

Instagram

Archived