Hello from Barcelona

Minimontse

Hi there, I'm Montse, aka Minimontse, from Barcelona,  Spain. 

My interest in miniatures started long ago, when I was a little girl crazy for anything crafty. Miniatures, with their mixture of techniques and materials, were just perfect for me!

After all this years, I've become a part time miniature artisan, a part time miniature vendor (I have an online shop that sells materials for dollshouses and miniatures www.materialesparaminiaturas.es) , a part time mother, and a part time lawyer. Well, they say a life has time for more than one life, isn't it?

I also organise, with two partners in crime, a Miniature Fair in my home city, Barcelona.

I hope to learn, meet fellow enthusiasts, and contribute as much as possible.

XXX 

Montse

Montse,

I don't think I will ever have the opportunity to travel to Barcelona, Spain -- but I would welcome learning about mini events in your country!

Welcome to the forum; it is a great resource of people who enjoy the  scale miniature world.

Tamra (USA)

hello Montse, welcome to this forum! we probably  met each other in Madrid's or Barcelona's miniature fairs... so I'm pleased you are here!

Francisco

• 1 month later...

Hi Montse, welcome to the forum. What's your favorite thing to do (for now, I know things change)

Archived