Open House Honoring Natasha Beshenkovsky at D. Thomas Fine Miniatures

Darren Thomas

Local Folks!  Join us on Sunday, January 24, 2016 in The Gallery at D. Thomas Fine Miniatures for a special open house and reception honoring IGMA Artisan Natasha Beshenkovsky’s exhibition “Still Life in Miniature.” Ms. Beshenkovsky will present and discuss her works included in the exhibit and answer questions on her vision, artistic process and inspiration.

This special event will be held from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM in The Gallery at D. Thomas Fine Miniatures in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York. For more information and to RSVP, please call 914-231-9871 or write to dthomasfineminiatures@gmail.com.

We look forward to welcoming you to a wonderful and informative afternoon in the Gallery.

ABOUT D. THOMAS FINE MINIATURES

D. Thomas Fine Miniatures is an online and in-store retail destination featuring artisan dollhouses and top quality collectibles including 1/12th scale furniture and accessories. The shop also offers workshops and classes taught by master artisans.

The concept, designed to appeal to collectors, crafters and enthusiasts at all skill levels and abilities, was created, in part, to raise awareness of miniatures as a decorative art form and to introduce the discipline not only to a new generation but to those who may just be discovering it!

The shop also features a gallery space showcasing works in miniature by well-known artists from all over the world.

D. Thomas Fine Miniatures is located at 579 Warburton Avenue in the village of Hastings-on-Hudson New York.   Gallery and shop hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday from Noon to 5:00 pm.  Evening hours are available by appointment. 

For more, follow D. Thomas Fine Miniatures on: Instagram Facebook and Twitter.

D, I like that you are posting events and showcasing miniature artisans... The local miniaturists in your neck of the wood are lucky to have these opportunities to shop, browse and be inspired!   My miniature shop has a lot of imported minis, but occasionally I do go in and find a treasure....I sense that I would enjoy seeing your shop and hope that I get there ...How far is your shop from the Teaneck IGMA show?  Can we catch a train from the Port Authority?  I'm becoming a fan of mass transit...

Perhaps if I may suggest... a printed postcard at the Guild Show that attendees can pick up about the shoppe, location, hours etc... with directions using any applicable combination of trains and buses...  Wish I could attend the guild show every year!

Natasha does beautiful work!

Tamra

Archived