Singapore airlines, miniature working seats made from card

ElgaKoster

This is so cool, Singapore airlines advert advertising their new Airbus A380, I have flown on the A380 with Air France and there is quite a bit of extra space at the window seat...but I know which seat I would prefer on those long 11 hour night flights from South Africa to Europe if I could afford it :-)

Oh wow! Amazing, yes very cool, thanks for posting it. An ad definitely worth watching. There's a sentence I never though I'd say :)

I don't know who did those seats, but they should be a miniaturist.  Great command of those tweezers...

Tamra

Tamra, it was build by 24 year old Luca Iaconi-Stewart from San Fransico, he build a Boeing 777 over a five year period which he started while he was still in school, it was quite widely published which I suspect lead to him being commissioned to do this advert for Singapore airlines, you can find a link to the Boeing right here on the forum in a previous posting.

http://www.fineminiaturesforum.com/index.php?/topic/6-building-a-model-of-a-boeing-777-from-paper/

Well, someone needs to find him and introduce him to the good stuff!  We need to send him an invitation to the San Jose, CA show.  At 24 there are some wonderful possibilities for him.

Tamra

Archived