1:12 scale Labrador dog

julie parrott

Hi from England!

this is one of my latest doggies, a labrador named Solo, who I modelled on one of my friends  dogs.

hope you like him :)

post-586-0-21851400-1429732920_thumb.jpg

Thankyou Catherine,I love your little mini animals.

I am just working  my way round the site and only just managed to work out how to post pics!

I like his little paws... my favorite is a black lab retriever... makes me miss my dog... except not missing when she blew her coat for summer, and not missing my allergies to her.  (I took all my carpets out so I could keep my dog!)    Great work Julie, you never know how your work touches another; took me back down memory lane.

Tamra

thanks Tamara,glad to know it took you back down memory lane,we lost our choc lab Sadie last july to illness,miss her terribly....now we have a mad loopy,sock eating cocker spaniel called Cookie.

julie

Thankyou Linda,I love your little animals ,especially the cheeky raccoon!

thankyou jackofalltrades,I have done several springers in the last year as spaniels are my favourite breed.

Here is one I done a while back,...I was pleased with the expression and pose but the paws let me down i think back 6 months ago and now I pay particular attention to detail in the paws as I tended to make them too big :)

kindest regards Julie

Thankyou Linda,I love your little animals ,especially the cheeky raccoon!

thankyou jackofalltrades,I have done several springers in the last year as spaniels are my favourite breed.

Here is one I done a while back,...I was pleased with the expression and pose but the paws let me down i think back 6 months ago and now I pay particular attention to detail in the paws as I tended to make them too big :)

kindest regards Julie

post-586-0-18931800-1429900600_thumb.jpg

Julie,

Lovely Springer!   The paws may be just  touch too large but then it depends on how recent they were groomed ;)  I had to give up my beloved Springer last summer for my wife's health.   Springers which are so easy/fun to live with.  Down side is exercise and grooming.

Thanks for the picture!

Jack

Thanks Jack!

I am definately mad about spaniels,they have such soulful eyes.

Have just finished and listed a tri colour spaniel and a little tan and white one which I will try and attach photos(probably have to make a new post as you can see I ended up posting springer twice  ^_^ )

Archived