Oregon Public Broadcasting TV segment on my Miniatures

Bill Hudson

Several years ago a crew from Oregon Public Broad casting came down from Portland, Oregon to my house and shop to interview me. They got so fascinated that they stayed for two days filming and talking. They took me out for breakfast and otherwise gave me the royal treatment. It was a fun time. Those two days were edited out to an eight minute segment.

The following link is to that segment. Hope Y'all enjoy.

http://www.opb.org/programs/artbeat/segments/view/185

I edited the title to make it more clear for future searches. Hope you don't mind.

Great video! Thanks for posting it.

Great! Right now I am working on a little museum project for the Mt. Rainier Scenic RR, and the Dolbeer surely caught my eye!

Paul

Great video Bill, really enjoyed watching it, you have created some wonderful and amazing miniatures over the years!

• 1 month later...

Fantastic!!  Thanks so much for sharing your work, what a great piece....

• 2 years later...

Quick!  Someone make a donation to Oregon Public Broadcasting so we can see the interviews.  I found 3 search results, 4/25/2002, 2/23/2006, and 7/11/2013 - it is time for a flash mob type email blast to OPB... an electronic protest.  Cute Llama cousins today, but no miniatures... I wonder if we might be able to find the interviews on You Tube. 

Archived